MYSCAN is sold by Nagtel Cloud Communications. We are committed to excellence in retailing. Customer satisfaction is an integral part of this commitment.
This is reflected in our Returns Policy and means that you can shop at MYSCAN with confidence knowing that we can offer you repairs, exchanges and refunds.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, MYSCAN may consider offering you a refund provided that:
* You return the item within 3 days of purchase (subject to our approval) and you will be charged a restocking/administration fee of (25%) of the item price;
* You must provide your MYSCAN Tax Invoice when returning the item(s)
* The item must be in brand new condition including that:
It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
It is unopened, unused and in its original condition;
In the case of computer parts or software, the original security seal or shrink wrap must be intact and that:
* The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied MYSCAN reserves the right not to offer a refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available:
MYSCAN will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
* MYSCAN Used
* Box Opened
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
MYSCAN will accept product returns and provide you with a refund or repair where:
* The product is 100% faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
* The product does not match the sample or our description; and
You can present your MYSCAN Tax Invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
Please note,MYSCAN may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample MYSCAN will offer a repair, or refund.
If you cannot present your MYSCAN Tax Invoice or other acceptable proof of purchase MYSCAN reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
MYSCAN will be happy to refer you to the manufacturer's customer service email for assistance with operating difficulties or product repairs.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a 'deal', MYSCAN may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
If you are experiencing operating difficulties with any of our products, we recommend you first contact the manufacturer's email before returning the product. Many operating difficulties can be quickly solved with the right advice.
MYSCAN reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
* Your original MYSCAN Tax Invoice is the best form of proof of purchase
* Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
* Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product